

Of course he did. As I sit in a semi quiet house (Marley is asleep), my thoughts of Ky are haunting me. Life sucks sometimes. I am super stressed, and you can see it in my face (literally, I am all broken out). I hope that through some small miracle Kyree does not get all jacked up during his visit with "K." He is selfish and thoughtless...but that is just my opinion. I find peace through prayer though, thank goodness for that...and for a husband who actually listens to me as I cry it out at night.
Here is a picture of Marley with her morning Pepsi...it helps he wake up. Next is Ky, Nora, and Aunt Kirstynn on the slide at the Balloon Festival...it was white trash central, but very fun. I am still mad at myself for not trying the fried Twinkies, elephant ears, or the funnel cakes...and yes, I would have tried them all! :)
3 comments:
So sorry you have to go thru that KRAP WITH A K! ! ! Hopefully the days will go by quickly. Thanks for the cookie recipe! Peanut butter....will have to try it! Miss you guys terribly! If I had any money, I would first be at Jamie's helping her with London, then on a plane to Michigan to play with you guys! t
I keep getting this recipe from all of the different family blogs and am really sad because those are my favorite girl scout cookies, but Cassie is allergic to peanuts, oh well. Marley with the Pepsi made me laugh, she is showing her Staub side already!
Leave it to Matt to give your kid her first caffieene buzz! Please call me if I can be your sounding board for the next day! Love you!!!
Post a Comment