I found two more pictures I wanted to post from our trip. My FAVORITE IS THIS ONE WITH THE ICE CREAM. We ordered this dessert called the "Titantic" and it was massive loads of icecream and stuff. An enormous sunday I guess. The kids were in heaven and loved it. And they didn't even get sick (believe it or not)!
Monday, June 30, 2008
Two more from New York....
I found two more pictures I wanted to post from our trip. My FAVORITE IS THIS ONE WITH THE ICE CREAM. We ordered this dessert called the "Titantic" and it was massive loads of icecream and stuff. An enormous sunday I guess. The kids were in heaven and loved it. And they didn't even get sick (believe it or not)!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I want that...alie
One for me too! I want my own though! I don't share ice cream!!!
Post a Comment