


One more post today to show you how crazy my garden is! I love it. The corn is so tall! The zucchini squash is almost ready to pick, and I am just waiting to see what my edamame does now. We planted some more radish too. The broccoli is being taken over by the squash, so I kinda gave up on it. The carrots look ok, but they still have awhile to go. Check it out! Who would have thought I could grow anything? Gotta love it!
3 comments:
Your garden is so BEYOND DOPE! ! ! You guys are amazing. And does Ky get cuter and cuter every day?I am feeling for ya all alone, kind of. Wish I could be there! T
What the heck are you feeding that garden! Holy moly! I am so jealous! Next year, you are planting my garden... oh wait, NEVER MIND!
this is matt I know this is a sisters thing but i will consider myself a sister.....only cause I have boobs!!! OHHH SO SAD!!!
Anyway your garden looks awesome so impressive. I am excited to have you guys out here jamie can't wait. She is totally looking forward to it. :)
Post a Comment