Saturday, July 19, 2008

Don't act like your not impressed

When the heck is Tracy going to get better and get sent home from the hospital? Poor girl! Remember to keep her in your prayers! So I lost my mama today to some family out west...man, what am I going to do without her?




Here are some new pics of my garden. I don't mean to brag, but do you see how BIG my zucchini is? Size does matter, in the garden at least. haha Also, if you look really closely at the corn stalk, I think I see an actual cob growing?! Dad says I did not plant enough corn, so it won't grow...we'll see.

2 comments:

Kirstynn Evans said...

Get better Tracy!!! WE are thinking of and praying for you! Keep us posted! You have every right to brag about your garden. Especially when that corn comes in! Tell your dad, he better take notes!

Tearz said...

Awesome girl! I'm highly impressed and wishing Iwas closer to share some of your corn. I'll trade a watermelon for some??!! Miss ya and "grow where you're planted"! (ps. Ky looks sooo cute and soo big!)