Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Fun with Grandma





So, Marley finally let LuLu hold her, she is a little mama's girl for sure. She was in heaven as long as LuLu held that watermelon in her mouth. Glad she loves food like I do! Then Ky and Nora made cookies with their Great Grandma...and they were so dang yummy. Mattson said they taste like the peanut butter Girl Scout cookies, but you will have to be the judge. Here is how you do it:
You need Ritz crackers, smooth JIF peanut butter, and melted chocolate chips (good ones).
You smear the peanut butter (the more the better) on the Ritz crackers, and put them together like a sandwich. Then you dip them in the melted chocolate & let them dry. I can't eat them since I am nursing, but it sounds and looks really delicious!

3 comments:

Sisters staying connected... said...

Those cookies sound delicious! I'll have to try them :) I'm eating for 2 again! - Joni

Kirstynn Evans said...

Nice dumb bow in Noras hair! What kind of mom would only put one bow in pigtails?! I am craving those cookies! I wish you could have one!

Tearz said...

I miss you all so much! We have to get together soon. I can't wait to meet Miss Marley! She is a cutie! Especially with watermelon shoved in her mouth or drinking her sweet potatoes...awww....