Catching up with the Tates, Matusdas, Quennevilles, Stoffers, & Kelly crew
Tuesday, July 8, 2008
Baby Zac
So he is finally here. Zac Kelly was born on July 3rd...7lbs 3oz. He has been good so far...well as good as a new born can be. London has good and moody girl moments with him. She gets upset when i put his cloths on cause she wants to wear them. But she loves giving him kisses. So it will take time. I feel soooooo much better not being pregnant. Just want to start jogging asap. Poor Zac is gonna have to roll everywhere with me...love you all. Thanks for all your support!!
I LOVE him! Thanks for putting up some cute pictures of your bi-racial child :) Love it. One blondie and one dark haired boy...how sweet! We can't wait to see you guys! ...alie
3 comments:
I LOVE him! Thanks for putting up some cute pictures of your bi-racial child :) Love it. One blondie and one dark haired boy...how sweet! We can't wait to see you guys! ...alie
Love the little guy - and his big sister! So very cute :) Joni
Post a Comment