You know you love my silent videos! Marley has finally started to enjoy her Johnny-jumper (thanks LuLu, someday we will return it!). But, as with most toys, it doesn't take her long to get bored and mad!
Thursday, July 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Too cute! My girls LOVED their johnny jump up too! It is a great way to keep them safe and be able to get ready for the day - at least that is one of the ways I used it. If you remember when I came for a visit to my parents from PA (and you all came for FHE), I had packed Cassie's jumper in my suit case to use during the trip, that is how much we loved it!
Ok Ali, she'll have more fun in bare feet. Those feet are just slippery on the floor. She can bounce better with some traction!! Too cute. Scarlett loves hers too :) .
holy cow you have your hands full with Polly, Ky and MJ! I finally felt good enough today to sign on to our computer and it makes me so happy to see your kids. I miss you very much! Love T, still on the road to recovery
Post a Comment