Saturday, July 12, 2008

It's all for love, Kirstynn

So copying Kirstynn is one of my most favorite things to do. I can't help it, she does alot of cool stuff & I want to be just like her. Some day, maybe. Anyways, so I am all alone (not really true) cause Matt left for Utah today. It really is sad without him. Now is the time that everyone should feel sorry for me...don't you feel sorry for me?! haha So, I always like to eat my emotions, so I started with making some yummy egg rolls that I copied from Joni (oh I do a lot of copying). Joni brought them over on the 4th of July and Matt & I ate them up so fast! It is an easy recipe and semi-healthy, if you ignore the frying in oil thing. So I took some pictures (back to my obsession with Kirstynn) so you can see how beautiful and delicious they are. It's really easy too! First, you cook 1lb of turkey in a skillet, then add 1 cup of shredded carrots, and 1 can of french style green beans (drained). Mix up well.














Then you wrap them up in egg roll wraps, sold usually in the cold section of the grocery store by the produce.





Then you pan fry the egg rolls in an inch or so of oil until they are brown. They are so good! I am about to go eat some more (seriously). Thank you Joni for the good idea...and thank you Kirstynn for inspiring me to take a picture of everything I do! Love you all!






2 comments:

Kirstynn Evans said...

Maybe instead of stalking me, and trying to be just like me, you should make me some of that Asian yummieness! Mmmm... it looks awesome!

Sisters staying connected... said...

Yippee! You did it! And yes, I do feel terrible that Matt had to leave you. That totally stinks. We'll be out to play soon. I'll think of some other easy asain yummies you can make... Joni