




Here are some recent pictures from us. For the 4th we went to Brighton's parade downtown. It was fun. Ky and Polly loved getting candy from the people in the parade. After it was done, the firetruck parked in the middle of the street and hosed the kids down. It was so cool (or cold)! Ky LOVED every second of it though! After that we went to our friends for a backyard BBQ & swim in the lake. Then Derek, Joni, & Mikey stopped by...and we ate again with them :) Joni, I LOVE your egg rolls! I am going to make them soon, they were so so so yummy!
1 comment:
YOU GUYS ARE SO DANG CUTE...EVEN IF YOUR BABY'S HEAD IS OFF THE CHARTS! I love it! So sad Matt has to leave and wish we could come take care of you. We are having a blast taking care of Jamie and her kids! Gimme gimme gimme those kids! T
Post a Comment