
So, now that Marley is flipping and rolling...we have run into a few new problems. One day when I put her down for her nap she was hollering up a storm, so I decided to check on her after her screams kept getting louder. So I went in to find her on her tummy with her leg stuck out one of the slots in the crib. Poor baby girl. I felt bad & she got a bruise from it. Yikes. So, despite what my doctor suggested, I went ahead and put up the oh-so-cute bumper that T-money gave me! We love it! It is super girly, yet same colors as Michigan (Go Blue). Auntie Tracy, Marley loves it! Thanks so so so much!
2 comments:
Mikey was also a squirmy wormy, so we put up the bumpers I bought. He was so mobile, I knew there'd be no way he'd get stuck in a corner or something like that. So glad you have power! You could have brought your cute little family over for a slumber party :)
Yeah...finally the bumpers go up! ! ! I am so glad! Wish I could be there to see it. Miss you. T
Post a Comment