Wow! I think I might have finally figured out how to upload Jasmine's digital camera pictures! So here are some shots of NYC! We loved every single minute of that place. Exploring the first day was so fun, especially when we found the three story Toys R Us shop with a ferris wheel inside! Then we wandered down to Central Park and could have spent days there. We also went to the Empire State building and Jason had bought the "fast pass" to get to the head of all the lines, which ended up being soooooooooo worth it! The lines were so long there! But looking out over the city was so amazing! Of course my favorite was when we took the Staten Island Ferry and went past the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island. I plan on going INSIDE Ellis Island next time around. Three days there is not long enough. Next time!
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
Wow! I think I might have finally figured out how to upload Jasmine's digital camera pictures! So here are some shots of NYC! We loved every single minute of that place. Exploring the first day was so fun, especially when we found the three story Toys R Us shop with a ferris wheel inside! Then we wandered down to Central Park and could have spent days there. We also went to the Empire State building and Jason had bought the "fast pass" to get to the head of all the lines, which ended up being soooooooooo worth it! The lines were so long there! But looking out over the city was so amazing! Of course my favorite was when we took the Staten Island Ferry and went past the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island. I plan on going INSIDE Ellis Island next time around. Three days there is not long enough. Next time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I LOVE NYC!!! Thank you for the pictures. It looks like you guys did the main touristy things! Super fun!!!!
What a great vacation! Miss you, Joni
You look really hot T-money! Go Tracy, go Tracy. Just like Jason to buy a fast-pass :) I like his style! ...alie
Post a Comment