Sunday, June 8, 2008
















Hi everyone...I miss you all like CRAZY!  Today is the first day I got to just do NADA!  We went to church and came home and hung out, just me and Jazzy today.  Yesterday the pool party went great with the primary.  Then Jason got back in town.  But, funny story, before he got back in town, I thought he would be home early enough to mow the lawn, clean the pool, and fix up the backyard. So I was watching some tv on friday night and some crazy person rang my doorbell and ran away at 11pm.  I opened the door to find my entire yard covered in toilet paper.  I was ticked off, so I left it there.  An hour and a half later, I went outside and cleaned it up.  So I woke up in the morning to a text from Jason saying he wouldn't be home until noon...so I ran outside to open the pool cover and get the lawn mower out.  Luckily, I stubborn pool cover opened, and our lame ole lawnmower had gas in it.  Jazzy and I got it all taken care of just in time for the party.  Good stuff!  These are some pictures I just downloaded....Jasmine with her teacher on the last day of school; Ross at his Court of Honor; and Jasmine at her school "Lock in" a week ago.  

2 comments:

Sisters staying connected... said...

Great Pics! I can't believe how old Jasmine and Ross look. Yikes! Total Pre-Teens! Give us a call some time... Joni

Sisters staying connected... said...

You look really blonde! I like! Life is better blonde :) Put up pics of NYC asap!...alie