
So Mikey's crib was part of the crib recall that was in the news last week. Yikes! It's lasted us this long and has too a little longer until we get a new crib. The one we want is on back order... hopefully it will come in within a few weeks.
I'm having nausea pretty much all morning and on and off through the day. ONLY 6 more weeks, right? Ugh. I've been taking a little nap while Mikey naps in the AM so I can make it through the day. Where does he get all this energy?
2 comments:
Joni,
So sorry you have to go thru MORNING SICKNESS...YECK! Can't think of any worse right now. I am feeling for ya! Hang in there! Love ya, Tracy
i hate that feeling! I lived on salty chips & sour patch kids for my first 12 weeks with Marley. Yuck! So sorry for you! alie
Post a Comment