Thursday, June 5, 2008

ALMOST DONE


I am almost done with school!  I am so excited.  I will probably crash come monday morning and I don't have to get up early to go to work.  I was going to sleep in all saturday, but turns out I have the whole primary coming over to our house for an "End of the Year Swimming Party" for a few hours saturday morning.  Good stuff!  Erica finally had her baby and he is so completely cute!   I spent a few hours over there at the hospital today.  Baby Nathan weighs 7 lbs. 10 ounces.  Small and tiny guy.  Tomorrow is our last day at school.  I am so mixed with emotion....love it, hate it, don't know what to feel.  Meanwhile, Jasmine made it to the third round of our class's American Idol singing.  She was a little upset when she didn't make it to the fourth, but she will recover.  She is a good sport.  Jason is out of town, again.  He is going to come home for one day this week then head out again.  Then next week the kids and I are flying to meet him in New York City. He has a business meeting close to there, so we are going to make a vacation of it.  I am so looking forward to Jamie having her baby!  I miss you all so dang much.  Love, Tracy

No comments: