Sunday, June 15, 2008

Power, finally





Well, after being out of power for almost a week, I think things are finally back to normal now. Let me tell you how not easy it is taking care of two kids & a grandma Polly with no power. Generators are nice when they work, but that is a long story that requires alcohol to get through it! haha Mattson shaved his beard, which I sometimes miss. Ky is crazy as ever, always asking me a question about something. Sometimes I cannot take it. I want to run to my room & lock the door. Such is life. Marley found her feet & can flip and roll all over the place. She is funny...still fiesty, but funny. We hope that everyone had a nice Fathers Day! Love you all.

1 comment:

Kirstynn Evans said...

You are a WAY better daughter-in-law then I could ever be!