Monday, June 23, 2008

This is for Kirstynn



So, you all know how I married into a family full of WONDERFUL cooks...no pressure, right? So, not only do Dana & Kirstynn cook delicious fancy food that I sometimes cannot pronounce...now Kirstynn is taking pictures of her food! So much for chicken & rice for dinner! I got a lot to live up to. You should check out her blog & see some of her creations! She is really good at making the food, and capturing how fabulous it is on camera! So these shots are for you Ms. Evans!

2 comments:

Kirstynn Evans said...

YOWZERS!!!! You are fabulous! These look delicious! I could never be THAT good! Plus withyour green thumb, I have a lot to learn!

Sisters staying connected... said...

OMGosh....we are so copying your food today! Is that plain hershey's syrup on it or some other mix? T