Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Marley is greedy...






Here are so recent pictures...First there is my sexy tan man with MJ. I think she is looking more like me now, sorry Matt! Yesterday we had a hot day, so we broke out the swim suits and slip-n-slide. Ky was so cute in his suit, me...not so much. I am working on it, I swear! The slip-n-slide says "NO ADULTS. For kids ages 5-12." I should have listened. There was nothing right about me being on that thing yesterday! The last two pictures are of Marley drinking her cereal. She is weird/funny. I cannot get the cereal in her mouth fast enough. If I take that bowl away from her she cries, then is silent when she gets it back in her mouth. I have never seen anything like this! Funny child.

3 comments:

Clear the clutter said...

I didn't do well on the slip-n-slide when I was the right age - one horrible bellyflop and I was done! What is up with Matt and the beard, I have never seen him with a full beard before.

Kirstynn Evans said...

Matt looks like a grizzly mountain man! So tough! Thanks for playing with us so much this week! We love it!

Sisters staying connected... said...

Wowee to the beard! Very manly! Okay now turn it into a goati...or however you spell it. I need your children. That baby is looking more and more like ME. No lie. She has my eyes. Haha. I wanna come to michigan to play too. Love ya, T