

Happy Mothers Day! I had a really good day. LuLu took Kirstynn & me to get pedicures...loved that idea! Kirstynn talked me into black polish, and I LOVE it! I am going to do Marley's the same. Then mom took me shopping for a new outfit. Cute black dress & leggings...hope I am not too old to pull that off?! Matt got up with the kids & make me chocolate chip pancakes...my favorite! After church, he and Dad make a great fish dish...and they even did the dishes. I wasn't sure of what to do with myself, since you all know how freakish I am about cleaning. But I stepped back & let them give us a relaxing day. I hope that everyone had a wonderful day!
1 comment:
It is always a good sign, when my rebelious side comes out on my toe polish color!!!! It was super fun!
Post a Comment