Thursday, May 1, 2008

Measles?



Thanks for posting pictures! I love those kids. We really miss them.

So, Mikey may have the Measles. Yikes. He got a rash after his fever, so I took him to the doctor. We're having blood work done to see if it's the measles. His immune system took a pretty big hit, so we're laying low for the next 4-5 days. I'll take him for more blood work next Tuesday to make sure his white blood cell count goes back to normal. He's been a trooper. Pray for us :)

2 comments:

Sisters staying connected... said...

Poor kid! Yikes...let us know if we can help you out. :(
Dont we get immunized for that?

Sisters staying connected... said...

Joni,

Ssssoooooooo glad that Mikey doesn't have the measles. THat is the best news ever! He had my shirt on in one of the pictures! Yeah! I miss you guys so much and wish you would come and flippen visit me!