Saturday, May 10, 2008

CRAZINESS IN VEGAS


Oh snap, I am trying to learn how to blog! Alie is gonna help me through it. There is nothing but love and peace in the air here..kind of! Jason and I just went to our first consult with a new fertility doctor and are jumped on the long road to invitrofertilization. Wow that is a long word! This doctor we found seems great because she wants to test my lining and junk. Call me if you want details since not everyone loves to hear about that. Anyways, I am not getting my hopes up, but I am happy we found this doctor and Jason really likes her too. My kids are growing like weeds!!! What is up with this preteen stuff? Ross all of a sudden wants new shirts while we were in the mall the other day. I had to take him to Tilly's but told him we would be going to TJmax from then on. And Jasmine thinks she is old enough to shop at Aeropostal! Geez. I need some little babies around here. But it is all fun. Jason decided to take Ross camping last night, so Jasmine and I went to get a california roll and then to Target. She said it was the best night ever. Oh, we got frozen yogurt too. Then went home and fell asleep in front of a movie. BRATZ movie of course...NOTHING like the cartoon. Dangit, my computer is about to shut down. Here is a picture of me and my other 28 children from school Love you all. Tracy

1 comment:

Sisters staying connected... said...

Oh my, I am SO SO proud of you. You even did the letters in yellow...hello! You are so creative. We miss you like CRAZY. I got two babies coming your mail via USPS...you can take them to Gymbore and Baby Gap all day long :) love ya,Alie