Happy Mother's Day! We hope you have a wonderful Sunday.
Mikey's back to himself... not a sign of being sick. He loves feeding himself. If we give him food on a fork, he'll spit it into his hand, then put it back in his mouth by himself... whatever. Mikey and I went to Hillsdale for a couple days. He had fun with Grandpa and Ama Jean. My dad took him for a ride in his golf cart. He LOVED that. The 3 of us are headed to Traverse City next weekend for some R and R. We're staying at the Great Wolf Lodge... they have an indoor waterpark. Mikey's never been swimming, so it'll be interesting to see how he likes the water. I bought the cutest swim trunks for him, but their huge and almost reach his ankles. Oops.
I love the posts! Keep it up. It's great that you're all doing well. Miss you... Joni
Saturday, May 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment