
Hey Mommas,
I love my job with a passion, but it looks like I am going to be going at it full time starting next week. The good thing is it is only for three weeks, until school is out. Erica has decided to only work half days next week and then be done since she is due to have her baby the day school lets out. Poor girl can't even see her ankles. I am surprised she is even in school right now. So, I am going to have to start getting to bed earlier so I can put in full days for a while. Joy. I am not excited about it, but I will adjust. Plus it isn't like there is any heavy lessons going on this last month of school. And you will all be so proud of me, I am typing this to you from a computer IN MY FAMILY ROOM! Hurrah, no more office computer. Jason hooked it up for Mother's day and Jasmine wants to get ahold of this thing so badly, but I have to hook up the Net Nanny thing first. I will work on that tonight.
1 comment:
So, I guess we won't hear from you until school is out? Nothing but love :) Poor Erica, pregnancy (especially at the end) is no fun! Tell Jasy & Ross we said HI...alie
Post a Comment