
So I am 33 weeks.....i don't think it is possible for me to get any bigger! Lets hope, because I am sooooo ready to have this baby. I almost have everything in order, but it seems their is always something to do!! London is great, still in love with Elmo and enjoys her new piano Elmo book, so do I when we are driving and Zac is kicking the crap out of me!! Probably not safe.
3 comments:
She is growing up sooooo dang fast! I can't believe you are already 33 weeks. So close to due time! That is great! And you must be for sure on Zac...that is great! Love you guys. T
She is growing up sooooo dang fast! I can't believe you are already 33 weeks. So close to due time! That is great! And you must be for sure on Zac...that is great! Love you guys. T
You know your big belly is cute! Wish I were there to rub it for you! alie
Post a Comment