Catching up with the Tates, Matusdas, Quennevilles, Stoffers, & Kelly crew
Friday, May 30, 2008
Gym Class
London loves her gym class!!
She can hang from the bars and walk to beam pretty good. We are enjoying pre summer fun and like to stay outside as long as we can before it gets too hot!! She is oure little happy feet we call her!
What a flippen cutie pie that girl is! She is adorable and I hope little Cache, I mean Zac looks just like her! I want them to be mini kind of twins! I love it. Can't wait to come into town and take care of her playful self! Baby number two is coming soon! ! ! ! T
1 comment:
What a flippen cutie pie that girl is! She is adorable and I hope little Cache, I mean Zac looks just like her! I want them to be mini kind of twins! I love it. Can't wait to come into town and take care of her playful self! Baby number two is coming soon! ! ! ! T
Post a Comment