Catching up with the Tates, Matusdas, Quennevilles, Stoffers, & Kelly crew
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Saturday in Brighton
We had a great time with everyone out in Brighton last weekend. It was nice to hang with the family for the day. Derek came back sun burned and Mikey took a LONG nap after playing all day in the sun.
Don't tell anyone that I burned the top of poor Marley's head...so sad. She was ok with it, but I felt terrible. We had such a good time hanging out. Ky loves to play with Mikey! alie
WHAT??? this is so fun! it's like...SISTERS GONE WILD!!! alison...i can't believe you fried your daughter's head. Yay that i see my name over in the right column...i made your "list"...now i feel special...
2 comments:
Don't tell anyone that I burned the top of poor Marley's head...so sad. She was ok with it, but I felt terrible. We had such a good time hanging out. Ky loves to play with Mikey! alie
WHAT??? this is so fun! it's like...SISTERS GONE WILD!!! alison...i can't believe you fried your daughter's head. Yay that i see my name over in the right column...i made your "list"...now i feel special...
Post a Comment