Saturday, November 1, 2008

Not much new to report

Hey All! I hope you had a good Halloween! Tracy, the pics were great :) And Shelby, it looks like you had a great visit with Grammy :) We miss her, too.

Mikey's doing well... growing fast! He such a little boy. He's so independent. He's talking a lot - and saying words clearer. It's great to hear his little voice... and everything is a question to him. It's pretty funny. Here's a little video of his latest little trick.



Derek's busy, as usual. He's "Golden Boy" at work, for now. I guess that's a good thing.

I'm now 24 weeks. I'm watching my belly move as I type. My gestational diabetes is now being controlled with diet, exercise and medicine. We're hoping this will work, but my hormones still have a lot of changing to do the next few months. At my last appointment my doctor gave me the scheduler's phone number, so I can schedule my c-section. Now that's CRAZY! Any time February 16th or after. Wow!

We miss all of you! Love, Joni

1 comment:

Sisters staying connected... said...

Hours of fun, huh? What a funny boy. You are so cute pregnant! I cannot wait to see how beautiful your girl is! ...alie