(this picture is how I felt for the past 5 days) Wanna hear about my weekend from hell? Jarom had to go out of town for business Saturday, returning home last night. Well, Saturday NIGHT, the hot water heater breaks AND the dishwasher breaks. On top of it all, I was starting my new teaching job on Monday (YEAH!), and had to do the whole daycare thing as well. Normally, Jarom would take the kids to school each morning. But since he was out of town, I had to a ask a friend to come over to our house for 3 days at 6:30 every morning and do the kids daily morning routines. Fun. With loads of laundry everywhere, dirty dishes all over the kitchen, a messy house, and bags under my eyes from no sleep, I told Jarom if he ever goes on a business trip again - expect a note when he gets home!!!! JK Talk about bad timing. When it rains, it poors. On a positive note, teaching is going GREAT!!!! LOVE my little 4th grade class. It's pretty fun to be teaching again!
Joni, YEAH on your baby's coming out date! Tracy, SUCH a cute dress on you!!! Love you all!!!
1 comment:
I can't believe that you had such a WILD week! I am just so glad you made it through that. Hang in there girl! I love you! Tracy
Post a Comment