

Kyree is still loving his school experience. He is doing really well in his class and has made a lot of friends. I still have to work really hard to get any information out of him, his life is quite the secret...and I am the nosey mom trying to get all the details.
Marley is almost 11 months now. She crawls around like crazy and is into everything! She keeps me busy for sure. Her bottom two teeth finally broke through. She has to be pretty tough to put up with Ky...and she is up for the challenge. I have to almost pin her down to change her diaper and to get her into the car seat. Karma is a biotch.


2 comments:
Marley looks like such a big girl on the tractor! I'm with you....love Michigan fall...but despise the winter:) Looks like fun at the orchard...and I think my kids would have joined right in with Kyree and Nora playing on all the cushions:) fun fun
I pulled out my baby pictures to see if Marley looks like me at all. Maybe I just think she should be mine??
That could be it. Have a Happy Thanksgiving! I would LOVE to be there with you guys! Tmoneybuzzlightyear
Post a Comment