Monday, November 17, 2008

Snow!

Mikey woke up from his nap yesterday and was so excited to see snow. He LOVES the snow. Today he kept saying "snow" "ball" and "dada." He wasn't happy with me today when I didn't let him play outside. He laid down on the kitchen floor and wouldn't move.

The dog barking in the background is our neighbor's dog, Riley. We have to go out and buy a sled this weekend. It's supposed to snow more this week. It's going to be a fun winter!

I scheduled my c-section. The next niece will be born February 16th, unless I go into labor before. 3 more months!

Miss you. Joni

2 comments:

Sisters staying connected... said...

Joni,

I can't believe it is snowing there and HOW FUN to make a snowman. I am so jealous. Mikey is so cute, can you send him to me for a while? I miss you guys! Your birthday is almost here! Love ya, Tracy

Sisters staying connected... said...

I am the same way! Hate to go out in the snow & cold. Cant wait to see you guys! HAPPY BIRTHDAY old lady! ...alie