So sorry to be a blog hog, but I got these pics from Jason's friends that he works with. Jason and I were so lucky to be able to go to the Ronald MacDonald House charity dinner. His boss had bought a table, so we went and had some fun. AND there is a new Alyssa's Bridal and Formal dress shop up the road from me, so I got to get a new dress. Felt like I was going to prom and I LOVED my dress, even though I may never ever fit it again (haha). Love you guys!
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
So sorry to be a blog hog, but I got these pics from Jason's friends that he works with. Jason and I were so lucky to be able to go to the Ronald MacDonald House charity dinner. His boss had bought a table, so we went and had some fun. AND there is a new Alyssa's Bridal and Formal dress shop up the road from me, so I got to get a new dress. Felt like I was going to prom and I LOVED my dress, even though I may never ever fit it again (haha). Love you guys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
How fun! It's always fun to get dressed up and go out like that :) You look great. How are you feeling? Joni
Post a Comment