Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!!!




Ahhhhhh, my computer is finally working!  It has been like two weeks since my special internet has been down or REALLY slow, and now it is okay.  I am so happy.  You don't know how much you use it until you CAN'T for such a period of time.  Thank goodness it is back.  It has been one crazy Halloween week!  We had our church Trunk or Treat on tuesday night which was really fun but wore me the heck out!  We had booths and cake walks in the gym and after that, a costume contest, then trunk or treating.  Luckily our primary was only in charge of two booths, so we had it pretty easy.  Jason and Ross didn't dress up that night, but by the trunk or treat time, Ross had found someone with fake blood to put on his face and shirt.  He is definitly in the teen years with not caring about a costume at all.  Jasmine however, was all about it and had a rough time finding an "appropriate" costume in her size.  Even all the teenage costumes were "hoochie" which is now her new favorite word to say.  I finally agreed to a little girls ladybug costume, and after she got it on, she looked pretty cute, yet grown up.  Crap.  What can ya do.  Today Jason is off to do a charity halloween thing with his work all day.  Ross and his Mom's family have taken off to Disneyland for the Halloween fun there and tonight Jasmine and I and Jason will yes, go from door to door and trick or treat.  Our good friends Nita and her daughter Madeline will be with us.  I so wish I could see all my nieces and nephews tonight in their little costumes.  NO FAIR!  Miss you all.  

1 comment:

Sisters staying connected... said...

I am sad your kids are almost done with Halloween. Tell them Aunt Alie said to stop growing up...seriously.