Monday, August 25, 2008

Vacation Shots

We are finally back from our long vacation! We had a BLAST! First, we stopped in Vegas. Boys took a ride on Uncle Jason's firetruck while I helped keep Tracy in bed to recover. Poor girl was SO sick!

Next, we drove to Utah and spent a day w/out kids in Park City. Rode a ski lift all the way up the mountains, did a mountain slide and roller coaster, shopped and ate yummy Italian food. Elisa watched the kids while we enjoyed some MUCH needed "alone" time.

After seeing new Baby Zach, Galen, Mom, Jamie & Matt & Jarom's sisters, we drove up to Wyoming for our Grey's River campout. (Sorry Jamie, those pics are in yours and mom's camera that I need to get from you guys - left mine w/ Jarom). We hung w/ Galen, Uncle Chuck & Aunt MaraLee, Mom & Dad for 4 days. Got dirtier than I'd like to admit, but it was GREAT!
Jarom cooked us these gormet meals every day. I gained more weight camping than I did the rest of the vacation. Since the river was freezing, we put water in our boat and let the kids use it as a kiddie pool at mom and dad's cabin.
We fished, boated down the river, roasted marshmallows & drank hot chocolate every day, played badmitton, and slept in our tent. NO ONE THREW UP OR HAD THE RUNS - it was a miracle!!!!! Had tons of fun w/ mom and dad! Only wished Galen could have stayed longer w/ us.

1 comment:

Sisters staying connected... said...

What? Your kids weren't sick! No way...I DO NOT believe it. :) alie