

So, we made it through the Polly ordeal. It is nice to have others here to share the pain with! :) Marley officially is on bottles & formula 100%! She took it like a champ. I really thought she would put up a fight, but she didn't. She is my biggest fan right now (it gets old at times), so we still get a ton of cuddle and one-on-one time...so that eases my no-more-breastfeeding-guilt. We still miss Mattson like crazy. He had to celebrate his birthday without us, so sad. Anyways, here is a picture of our beautiful kids before church!
5 comments:
once again...LOVE THAT DRESS!
What a fashion diva!! That little girl is too beautiful! I gave up the fashion with number 3. Of course I still have Sofia's ultra-mega frilly cute dresses, but they look like too much work for me now. Scarlet wears easy one-piecers. Dresses on sunday are cozy and I think she's had a headband on one time... Sofia never left the house without one. Funny how things change.
CUTEST kids ever. I heard someone at church say "Oh that dress is SO cute" and they were pointing to Marley.
Wow....cute picture! Kyree is as beautiful as ever and Marley still looking like me, haha. I know they are so glad to have Dad home for a few days! ! ! ! You guys have fun and relax! Disney is coming up soon! T
Ky and Marley are getting so big. Adorable is all I can say!!!
Post a Comment