Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Daddy's home!




So Mattson came home for a "surprise" visit for three days. It was so so so nice to see him! We miss him so much! His plane was delayed, so he got in at 3am Sunday (not fun for either of us). So we were pretty tired the whole visit...and we never caught up on our sleep! Oh well, we had a good time & count the days til he'll be back again!



We went to visit Matts Nana & Pipi in Dearborn on Sunday. What a fun visit! She stuffed us true Italian style! We had pasta, steak, meatballs, potatoes, corn, salad, artichokes, bread, cookies, & pie. I am not complaining though, that is for sure! We also took turns riding Pip's new bike...we LOVE that bike!




5 comments:

NatalieHemingway said...

How fun! I'm glad you were able to have a good weekend. GOTTA LOVE Nana's cooking...mmmm I'm having a cookie craving now, thanks a lot!

Sisters staying connected... said...

So glad you guys got to get together, if only for a moment! That bike looks GREAT. I know Ky loved it and wants his own! Cool! Love ya, T

Kirstynn Evans said...

I have never seen anyone look cool riding that bike! I still haven't! I am jealous that you were eating Italian style, while I was eating Evans style! Good grief!

Clear the clutter said...

I am so glad that Matt was able to come home and be with you all. He is missing you a lot. Disney is coming soon, and you will all get more quality time together again!

Sisters staying connected... said...

So, I'm a little weepy (I blame it on hormones) and started to tear up when I saw this post. How great that Matt came for a visit... which was too fast! We'll come out to play soon. Joni