Monday, August 25, 2008

More Vacation Pics

Whoa, get down Charlise! That's why the kids stayed in the car for the rest of the day while Jarom and I took turns looking at Yellowstone! They watched a lot of DVD's that day, but they were safe, so who cares.
Also visited Grand Tetons National forest, kids watched some more DVDs.
Jammn' to itunes while waiting for Old Faithful geyser to explode. This was the kids only safe adventure out of the car.
Drove thru Rexburg, ID on the way home, saw BYU Idaho, the temple and a whole lot of nothing. I can't believe people really live out there!

3 comments:

Sisters staying connected... said...

Thank you for keeping my nephwes & niece safe in the car. Bless the person who thought of portable dvd players! What a great person! ...alie

Sisters staying connected... said...

Great Pictures! It looks like you had such a fun vacation!

Sisters staying connected... said...

sorry... that last post was from me, Joni. I'm blaming my brain farts on the pregnancy.