Thursday, March 5, 2009

Still having fun in the winter?

Here are some pics from our trip to Traverse City. We stayed at Great Wolf Lodge, which has an indoor waterpark, and we LOVED it! I have lived in Michigan for how long? Almost 15 years...and have never been up there! It is so pretty, even when it is cold & snowy! I can't wait to see how it looks in the summer time!







Ky, Marley, & cousin Mikey at his house for his 2nd Bday party!


Here is Marley after she sucked down some red frosting...


And lastly, and kinda sadly, I cut Ky's beautiful curls off! What a handsome boy he is!

3 comments:

Sisters staying connected... said...

London has that same swim suite..cute

Julie Barb said...

Sounds like you guys had fun at Great Wolf. We'll have to try that sometime. I've lived here 25 years and have never gone! I am dying of shock over Ky's haircut!!! Holy Cow! He looks like a different kid. He looks good both ways...but man...what a drastic change!!! Were you dying??

Angie Cheney said...

Oh! Ky's curls gone! He is such a gorgeous kid, but I am going to miss those curls!