Tuesday, March 3, 2009

My Crazy Family

Oh my goodness. Fun family tricks from the Tates. Ross is determined to end up in the ER every chance he can get.  He was hangin with some friends and they were tryin to get the wheels off a skateboard.  Someone threw it in the air, and Ross's head ended up in the crossfire, so the board collided with his head causing him to need four stitches up there.  Such a boy.
Jazzy must be going through a growth spurt because she ordered this salad and ate almost every bit of it.  I am so sad she is growin up so fast.  Want her to SLOW DOWN. 
No comment on this one. We had a fun weekend with lots of cake and food.  Can't believe I am flippen 37!  That is crazy.  Looks like my wrinkles are deciding to come out of hiding and stay even after I put on moisturizer.  What a bummer.  But I don't care.  Just happy to be healthy these days.  Love and miss you ALL!

1 comment:

Sisters staying connected... said...

Awesome Ross...what a boy! We cannot wait to see you guys in April! :) alie