Friday, March 6, 2009

Birthday Boy and Baby Sister

Mikey blowing out the candles... the first time.



Mikey's been showing a few signs that he's interested in potty training. This potty probably won't be used for a while, but he loves playing with it.



Katie's one month old! Boy, that month went by fast. She's getting big... a whopping 7lbs 7oz! That's big! But then I remember people birth babies bigger than her, and I realize how small she is :) Everything about her is miniature and perfect.
Can't wait for the weather to stay nice! Now I have to figure out how to use that double stroller!

2 comments:

Sisters staying connected... said...

They are so cute...ya the double is fun. You learn to love it though! Jamie

Sisters staying connected... said...

She is AFLIPPENDORABLE! I can't wait to see her in April. Jasmine and I just booked our tickets so we will be rushin over to your house as soon as we get there to see you all! Did Mikey get my birthday package I sent? Had to throw in the size 5 clothes for cushion. I know they won't fit him for a long time. Love ya, Tracy