Monday, March 16, 2009

Back Home!

Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I'm back home full time with my babies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I just finished my last day of work, doing parent-teacher conferences.  Not too bad.  I think I will definitely miss the whole professionalism of a job, the teaching, and the kids.  But I can't WAIT to be back to doing the mommy thing again.  FINALLY I'll get to be w/ the kids every morning and take them to classes, play dates, etc.  

Charlise got her cast off on Friday.  She still is too afraid to walk on it.  She is loving her new little preschool class.  So far, so good. 

Life is good! 

1 comment:

Sisters staying connected... said...

Wowee....great to be home again! That is fantastic! Your kids are so cute! I didn't know that Charlise got her cast off so soon! That is great! Now you can call people more often since you will be home..hooray! T