Monday, August 17, 2009

More Summer Fun!

We went to a Dodgers Baseball game with our ward/church. Even though we bought nosebleed seats, they were RIGHT on the edge of the very top. SCARY with my children. Luckily, we didn't lose anyone. It was really fun! That stupid foam finger that Darius is holding cost us as much as one ticket - fricken rip off!!! All three kids had to share the one. I'm a mean mom, huh!?
We go to the beach at least once a week. It's AWESOME!!! I caught some good waves last Saturday on the boogie board, too.
My sweet little Charlise has to put up with Mommy dressing her up and doing her hair. I can't seem to get her interested in Barbies, so she'll just have to deal with being MY barbie! She wore this to church yesterday. She's still a fighting, punching, rough, tough little girl who would pick a car any day of the week over a doll. Dangit! JK

1 comment:

Sisters staying connected... said...

You guys are so dang cute with your baseball game going! And Charlise looks so adorable in that dress! I can't wait to see you all. Love ya, T