Monday, August 10, 2009

Lots to catch up on!

So, you may have heard about our trip to Virginia Beach...it really was fun! I am not sure I will make that drive again anytime soon (sorry Kirstynn). Maybe I just need some time to get over the trauma?! It was so great to rub Kirstynn's cute pregnant lil bitty belly. She was nice enough to give up the two extra rooms in her house so we could overtake them. We visited the aquarium, got VIP treatment at Krispy Kreme, and of course...went to the beach!



When we were at the beach, Marley & Ky were in heaven. It took us a minute to get use to the sticky salt water, but once we did it was pure bliss. We collected shells, built sandcastles, and even saw dolphins! I love the beach! One morning I woke up extra early and ran to the beach...it really was awesome. Running on the boardwalk took me to my happy place.



It really was a nice trip, and the ride home went much smoother! Ky saw hermit crabs for sale by the beach, and has wanted one ever since. So, being the pushover mom that I am, I bought him some when we got back. He named them Fire & Ice. He swears they are better than dogs. I give that about a month to wear off! But for now, they are a hit! Marley, being the sweetheart that she is, just picks them up and throws them if she gets a chance. Naughty naughty.











And, last month, Matt and Ky were in our friends wedding. So handsome, huh? Ky was the "ring master" (as he called it), and Mattson was the best man. It was a beautiful ceremony & a fun reception! As you can see below, Ky was geeked about riding in the limo!










1 comment:

Sisters staying connected... said...

Sooooo cute! Did your boys rent those white suits or buy them? And the shoes to match are to die for! I am so proud of you for jogging so far when you were at the beach! You are my idol! PS Your baby girl is looking more and more like you! Super cute! Love T