Sunday, August 30, 2009

check it out!!!!

Eli got glasses!!!!! Isn't he so stinkn' cute?! (not that I'm a little biased or anything . . .)
Okay, no crackn' on my awesome basketball cake for Darius' birthday! More pictures to come from his Sea World Dolphin encounter! He had a BLAST!!!!!

4 comments:

Sisters staying connected... said...

Those glasses are so FAB! I wish Ky could wear some. So stinkin cute! I love the cake & am so proud of you for making one! I cannot wait to see the dolphin pictures. How awesome was that?

Sisters staying connected... said...

Love the glasses! That's going to be Mikey in a out 5 years! -Joni

Q'Ville said...

I love the bball cake. Are those chocolate chips? You are a 'rockin' mama!!!

Sisters staying connected... said...

What the heck..cutest little boy in glasses EVER! I miss you guys terribly. Come see me! Love, T