Saturday, October 11, 2008
Getting Back to Normal...
What the heck. I still have no pictures to post because I am LAME with no camera. I am still relying on using Jasmine's whenever very necessary. I need to change that for sure. Jason and Ross just got back tonight from a one day camping trip. They left at about 8:30pm last night and went about four hours from Vegas. They were hoping to "find" a campground, but no luck. They got up into the mountains and it was cold and about to snow. They ended up sleeping in the car parked on a dirt road. Then when they woke up this morning, they went four wheeling and it started to snow. So they got in the car to come home, and it was a white out down the mountain. Right after they finally got to the highway, the road they had been on was shut down. That was a close one! They call themselves "adventurous". Funny boys. Jasmine and I stayed at home where it FINALLY GOT COLD! We were so excited today to actually wear long pants. But we were wimps as we went out into the 60 degree weather and our teeth were chattering. Whatever, Aeropostal had some great deals for $2.99 and $5.99. Love that! Jasmine had also decided to stay home with me from camping since she had to help set up the school book fair. She is on the leadership committee so she gets to help with all that good stuff. As for my lame health, I am still getting better. It has been four weeks now since the surgery. I feel a little back to normal, but not completely. That won't come until I get another surgery for this cyst and all the other crap. I am about to go on the drug Lupron and see if it will shrink my endo crap in three months. Then go for the surgery. I am not looking forward to that since it will send me into medical menopause. Fun journey ahead of me...don't be jealous. Haha. I miss you all terribly. Love you tons, Tracy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
No pictures...you are LAME! Your funny. I hope you feel better! Poor little endo-girl! I feel helpless all the way over here! Can we come live with you? haha...love ya, Alie
Post a Comment