Monday, January 11, 2010

Our Singing Son

The family pictures of you are great! It made us miss all of you that much more. And a Happy Belated Birthday to Marley! I'm so sorry we missed it. Boy, we're always left out, aren't we? Next time let us know if you're all getting together. We may surprise you...

Mikey discovered singing over the last few months. His favorite songs to sing are Christmas Songs. He even sang "No" over Christmas... Alison witnessed that. ("No, Ho, Ho, Mistletoe hung where you can see-ee") Here he is singing what he calls "Scott and Jessie's Song." We're not sure why. It's the Jason Mraz song "I'm Yours."

3 comments:

Sisters staying connected... said...

OMGosh. That is the sweetest thing I have ever seen. I LOVE that kid and miss you guys so so so much! No fair. Move out west! :( alie

Sisters staying connected... said...

Wow! That just made me smile SO BIG. I miss you guys like crazy and I think Mikey has a singing career ahead of him! Tracy

LuLu's Table... QDVille and Jman said...

Soooo darling. I luhv the yoo-ooo-uuuurrrr-rrs part. and the UM. too cute.