Wednesday, January 20, 2010
I {heart} Midway
Just a quick message, cause my bags aren't even packed & I am leaving for Vegas tomorrow night. Our trip out west went rather well. We were blessed with decent weather and patient children. We had a fun birthday party for Marley at Jamie's house a few days after we got here. It was fun to have everyone here (except Joni, Derek, & kids...grrrrrrr). We signed Ky up for his new school, and he is really liking it so far. He has a bff who lives across the street from us, so they get to play alot together! Marley has taken a liking for the daycare at the local gym, so I get some "free time" every morning. Matt is working hard at his job, and is enjoying it so far.
When we decided to stay in Midway, we weren't sure we were going to like the small town, or the drive down to visit SLC. But it is growing on us! We are really impressed with how nice the people have been to us. I think I am even liking the slower pace of life in the mountains. We have found some really good places to eat too (shout out to Tony's Tacos!). The movie theater here is only open on the weekends, but the grocery store is 24-7...so I can deal? It is an adjustment, but I think I really like it here(sorry Jamie).
We miss our friends & family back east like CRAZY! Thanks for all your love & support! Now, dry your tears and check out the cute pictures of my kids! Love you all, Alie




2 comments:
Alie, I love you.... "dry my tears"... oh, ok...That snow is not too inviting, but those kids ARE!!! j-man and I often burst out in a Marley-esque ChristmasEve "meee-yowwww". We love you all. We miss you all.
Glad to see you guys are having fun without us:( We miss you!!!
Post a Comment