Thursday, September 10, 2009

LABOR DAY WEEKEND FUN

Well, the last holiday of summer came and went with a quickness. We had the Wolfley family stay with us the entire time and had so much fun with them. They played games and won these glasses they are posing in and Jamie and her posse drove up to eat and play with us also.
It was a super nice day and we barbecued steaks and hot dogs in between all the cheesy games I made the children play. Matt decided to join in when they broke out the giant kickball, but Jamie had the kids waiting in the car ready to leave with or without him since both of her kids were done by that point. PS... never seen a baby eat steak like Zac did!
Before all that, (this was suppose to be the first picture) Jason and I ran the Swiss Days 10K race in our little town of Midway. I honestly didn't think Jason would make it all the way through since he hadn't trained at all for it, but wouldn't you know he finished 10 flippen minutes ahead of me. Oh well, I was just happy to have made it to the finish line. Love and miss you all! T

No comments: