Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Tracy and Jazzy come to Cali!

We love to play with Auntie Tracy when she comes to visit!!!
Jazzy was such a good sport to play video games with the kids! (Jamie, recognize those boxes in the background?!)
When Tracy comes to visit, my pocket book is a little emptier, but my clothes are always WAY cuter!!! Thanks for the makeover!!! (I'm still mad about throwing out that black vest/sweater from the 90's. . . hmmmm)
My floors are vacuumed MUCH more frequently when Tracy visits. Wait, can you just move here permanently!?

We loved having you, Tracy & Jazzy!!! Come again!!!
P.S. Anyone else is WELCOME to our home anytime! And I won't expect you to vacuum every day - promise!

1 comment:

Sisters staying connected... said...

Please, someone go visit her & vacuum her floors! I am jealous...want to visit Cali! Your clothes look SO CUTE! Thank you for throwing out anything you still have from the 90's. That is just horrible Shelby! :) Love ya, Alie