It will be a miracle if I ever figure out how to put the right words next to pictures in this thing. Jazz and I had such a great time visiting the Matsudas. We went there right after Jasmine had her performance in Disneyland with her school choir. She did great! Then after two days with Shelby's family, I took Jasmine down to San Diego to drop her off with her Jr. High class for their class trip that week. She had a great time there too! Meanwhile I stayed at Shelby's while I tried to get over some nasty flu bug that tried to kill me. But while at Shelby's, I had such a great time being there with her and Jarom and the kids. We had a blast at a Japanese festival on Saturday and saw hula dancers and let the kids play games. Also got to go to an AMAZING Japanese restaraunt Saturday night with Jarom and Shelby. Thanks so much for such a great time! I was actually very happy to have gotten sick and been able to stay with them for three extra days!
Friday, May 22, 2009
Travel fun
It will be a miracle if I ever figure out how to put the right words next to pictures in this thing. Jazz and I had such a great time visiting the Matsudas. We went there right after Jasmine had her performance in Disneyland with her school choir. She did great! Then after two days with Shelby's family, I took Jasmine down to San Diego to drop her off with her Jr. High class for their class trip that week. She had a great time there too! Meanwhile I stayed at Shelby's while I tried to get over some nasty flu bug that tried to kill me. But while at Shelby's, I had such a great time being there with her and Jarom and the kids. We had a blast at a Japanese festival on Saturday and saw hula dancers and let the kids play games. Also got to go to an AMAZING Japanese restaraunt Saturday night with Jarom and Shelby. Thanks so much for such a great time! I was actually very happy to have gotten sick and been able to stay with them for three extra days!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment