Monday, February 23, 2009

We love the Snow




We just got back from a trip up to Utah.  The kids and Jason went skiing all day Friday and Saturday while I got to chill with London and Zachariah. Matt was nice enough to stay with the kids one night while Jamie and I went and got our toes done for WAY too much money, but it was worth it. Haven't done that in about FOREVER!  We did have a mini party for Jason on his birthday Saturday night and Galen got to come over and play some Xbox games and eat cake and sloppy joes with us. That is when Jason got "our" new camera...which is where these new pics are coming from.  We have been without a camera for a while now (been using the kids little cameras). We also got to play in the snow by our house for a bit.  Well, I watched.  Almost healed from my surgery, but just a little more time needs to go by before I can get all active and junk.  

No comments: