Well, I did it. Dropped the darn cell phone in the pool. I went out to pick up a screwdriver off the ground and plop, out slid my cell phone into the water. I am not sure what I am going to do about it, but I have tried to dry it and let it sit. Still not working, and I can tell there is still water in the sucker. I need to call Matt and see what to do with it. Wouldn't ya know I just bought it a month and a half ago! Anyways, CONGRATULATIONS to Joni and Derek and Mikey for bringing little Kate into the world. I CAN'T WAIT for you guys to post some pics of her. And I can't wait to see her in person, hopefully soon. All is good here. Jasmine just got called to 1st councilor in the Beehives at church and she is so excited about it. Ross still has his cast on from breaking his finger in his motorcycle accident and chose a pink cast of all colors! I am recovering very, very quickly and can't wait to try and jog someday here. Well, I guess I need to wait until I get the go ahead to vacuum at least. I hate waiting. Love and miss you all! Tracy
Monday, February 9, 2009
Pools suck!
Well, I did it. Dropped the darn cell phone in the pool. I went out to pick up a screwdriver off the ground and plop, out slid my cell phone into the water. I am not sure what I am going to do about it, but I have tried to dry it and let it sit. Still not working, and I can tell there is still water in the sucker. I need to call Matt and see what to do with it. Wouldn't ya know I just bought it a month and a half ago! Anyways, CONGRATULATIONS to Joni and Derek and Mikey for bringing little Kate into the world. I CAN'T WAIT for you guys to post some pics of her. And I can't wait to see her in person, hopefully soon. All is good here. Jasmine just got called to 1st councilor in the Beehives at church and she is so excited about it. Ross still has his cast on from breaking his finger in his motorcycle accident and chose a pink cast of all colors! I am recovering very, very quickly and can't wait to try and jog someday here. Well, I guess I need to wait until I get the go ahead to vacuum at least. I hate waiting. Love and miss you all! Tracy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment